29/12/09

juxtaposition

"even this late it happens

the coming of love,the coming of light.
you wake and the candles are lit as if by themselves,
stars gather,dreams pour into your pillows,
sending up warm bonquets of air.
even this late the bones of the body shine
and tomorrow's dust flares into breath."

 this is something, which strike my mind when I had a glance through this month's RD.i just wanted to copy paste these lines here in ma blog coz it depicts my plight. I am fucked up. I am here to give a snappy come back to all the buddies who asked me why am i single?yday night too one o’ma chat friends asked me the same que...i dint have anything to say. Was just keeping mum. For the whole night I searched for an answer. Before getting into this I want to ask you people, whether being single is such a nerdy thing?.Recently,someone or the other figured out that I’m nerdy. and u know the reason y I’m addressed like that?the reason is that I’m doing my prof course in a women’s college.well..You can call me anything a nerd, slapstick, goofy, or any thing you want.i don't care. I believe my self that I’m not that much single minded and indifferent. I want to reveal here something. I have been in love with someone. I have experienced the bitterness and sweetness of love. I know falling in love with someone is such a great thing, that is beyond, the words can explain. But think of a situation in which one is in serious love and the other person doing for time pass. and another situation in which you are in love with someone madly and the other one is in love with someone else.WTH!!It is very vexing! Break up is always painful. I have enjoyed the breeze of love and the flavor of being single.and now,bcoz of the reason that I’m single and not yet involved in any relationship, I would rather fancy that ,I love being single. I have no other choice other than this one. Again, may be coz of, feminism was over ruling my head ,and may be because o’I had convent education or I dint have enough time. As far as I am concerned, there are three things one should have if you are searching for a new relation. First and fore most things is that, you should be good looking. Moreover, the character is only the second thing. then you should find enough time to spend with your gf/bf.neways...sadly, may be thing that,I can’t satisfy these all  the 3 criterias enlisted above.true love happens only once in a life. Even when I was fucked by the loneliness and when tears blinked at my eyes, there were someone who gave me helping hand... Than x for the social networking sites for giving such awesome friends.ETARK was oneo’the best buddy I got from the social networking sites. Hats off to ya... :).
This will be a year-end post I think. wishing you people a happy and prosperous new year.ciao:).

16 comments:

Unknown said...

gr8 work..hats off to ya..!!
really a thoughtful post...!!

sruthi jayachandran said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Adam said...

:)

Nitin Sisupalan said...

Great. I feel apologizing from a certain person's point of view here, and you very well know who that person is. But then you do realize the fact that it came from a guy who had 2 break-ups, and one of which was famous, and the other one, a lil too painful for him to take. yet, he still lives. Thats the thing he has learned from all his past, he has told me. Girls are by far the most powerful sex. They have been taking pain, and they can stand the pain.It's just that they express it more. That doesn't mean they cant leave it all behind, unlike guys, who normally need 'nther girl's anchor to do that. Ohkay, thats on his behalf.

Now my comment:
Any guy can practically sweep any girl off her feet. And vice versa. It has practically nothing to do with lipsticks, or noodle straps. And you don't search for a new relationship.You search for love in a relationship that comes to you eventually. I guess the only point I am seconding with you on in this post is that someone called you "nerdy".. I mean, what the fuck! Thats just preposterous! :|

btw, good post. Finally, it seems like I am to expect great things in this very page. Keep writing!!! :D

PJC said...

First of all, well written. Probably your best post till now. Keep writing, yaar!
Now, to get to the point. If people think you are "nerdy" coz ur single, who gives a fuck?? Its just crazy!! As long as you know that ur single coz of the way things are, its TOTALLY fine. Its all about your attitude.
And you ll get your guy when the time is right. You cant force yourself into falling in love. That will only end bad for you. Just be yourself. And for heaven's sake, you are not even 20 yet. Its not like you dont have time to fall in love. So dont be so desperate as well.
If nothing works and you find yourself totally desp, go have a fling. Maybe am spewing too much of funda here. Feel free to chuck all this right outta ur window. Stay cool! Ciao! :)

vjnandu said...

1st of all u hav don a great job, actually to hav somthin u can share to ur frndz is a great thing. Actually i think the above post has som clas of itz own, keep up

sruthi jayachandran said...

@prathik,@nithin..thanx a lot for these comments..btw..u r mistaken..aint in search of a new relation.i'm happy with this "single"relationship status.all i wanted is to post a back talk for the buddies who asked me such a que.:).

sruthi jayachandran said...

@nandu..thnx mate..i hope i can keep up.

sruthi jayachandran said...

@vishnu,@adam,thnx for reading this man.:)

Nitin Sisupalan said...

yeah, I was just stating a general point btw.Seconding every word in prathik's comment. :) after all you are not even 20... there's lot of life left. And boys. ;)

:D

anyway, maybe the truth is what made this post your best till now. Keep logging. :)

sruthi jayachandran said...

ha ha.yeah..i'll..for sure.

jerry said...

haha.......poor fellow....its not so bad 2 b single...but someday u want a partner...till den u njoy.....u tink lik dis nly bcoz u had a bitter experience...but i wud say tats ur mistake...it wudnot hav occured if u hav the ability 2 differentiate people.....tink positively....try 2 find out wats ri8 wrong....quoting som mallu...thettukaleyum sheriyekkalum mukalil nammude manassinte oru sheriyundu.....tat must b the final word....act lik tat....tats my new year wish.....happy new year sister

PJC said...

Well, if thats the case.. Then good for you.. :) Keep rocking!! Ciao!!

jerry said...

n dnt get upset wit a single experience....u wud get a nice guy soon...its a gr8 experienc 2 lov n 2 b loved....wish u gud luck....hop u wud get him soon.....ho but it wud b child marriage na....wait 4 some time 2 get matured...hehe

sruthi jayachandran said...

@jerry,hey bro..i'm nt upset..wat i cant resisit is this sympathising on me..dnt do that..and u said none can live without getting married..i cant agree with that compltly.:)

Nitin Sisupalan said...

totally unrelated : HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! :P